WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Love & Joy Come to You


Good morning, just dropping in to do a quick quick post as I need to get organized and ready for my day.  Today’s card share is my second Christmas in July card where I used a wreath die for the first time.  The SpellbInders build a wreath die was gifted to me over five years ago from another crafter but I was intimidated so I never used it until this week.  The  die set has 8 pieces including the bow, I cut and embossed each piece twice, assembled the wreath and added it to the card using some foam adhesive.  I used pattern paper from an American Crafts 6x6 paper pad that picked  up from TM last year and a Hero Arts stamp that I picked up from a TM store closing sale last Sunday..   My continued goal is try to use my goodies sooner rather than later and reduce my stash.  I am sharing this card for the Cardz TV Anything Goes challenge #119.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back soon!

1 comment:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love the wreath on the plaid paper. I'm in awe of your ability to create daily!