WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Just Saying Hello


Hello Wednesday, another hot day here in our area but cooler than the last few days.  Today’s card was created using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #379.  The pattern paper is from  the Shimelle True Stories 6x6 paper pad, I used the Swiss dots embossing folder, a beach ball dimensional sticker from my stash and a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment.  Another signature clean and simple card completed and ready to go postal.  I am also sharing this card for the Anything goes challenge #119 at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back!

5 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

I love this card. The colors and design just pops out at you. TFS

Dena J said...

What fabulous color and movement in your card! I really love the bright, happy pops of color. Thank you so much for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

Tracy F said...

This is such a cute card! I love the bright pops of color....it's just so cheerful! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

pssmitty papercrafts said...

What fun papers! Your card came out great! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

Brandi said...

Adorable! I love the beach ball, so cute with the patterned paper. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca