WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, July 27, 2020

Sorry For Your Loss


Hello.  Monday night, meant to post earlier but as life would have it I didn’t have time.  Doing a quick drive by post bas I have a few other tasks before I go to bed for the night!   When putting this card together I used sketch And theme inspiration from Soul Scrappers card challenge #86.  The papers are from AC Jen Hadfield, a Recollections stamp for the sentiment, some twine for the bow and some flower brads that have been in my stash for years.

Thank you for your visit, hope you will return soon.

2 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Very pretty!

Vicki said...

This is so beautiful! Elegant but perfect for the sentiment. Love!