WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Christmas in July


Hello and happy Thursday, seasonal temps in today’s forecast.  Today I am doing a quick drive by post to share my first Christmas in July card.  I am excited to say that I used something very old and a not so old item from my stash  for the first time when putting this card together.  I used white card stock, a snowflake embossing folder, a Sizzix TH embossing diffuser and the Spellbinders Deck the Halls die set that I  picked up from one of the HL clearance sales.   I think it looks better in person,  the picture does no capture  the Stickles and Glimmer Mist.  I am seeing this card for challenge #424 - Christmas in July over at Shopping Our Stash.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe.  I hope you’ll come back tomorrow, I will be sharing my latest design team project for the  Cut it Up challenge blog.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is a beauty. Loving the scenery.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Your card is beautiful and elegant, love the embossing folder and the dreamy ornament die cut.
Thank you for sharing at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
XO
Maria/DT