WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Happy 4th

Hello and happy Saturday, I started this post before I went for my walk this morning and it is now almost 7:30 PM and I am just sitting down to finish.  This signature clean and simple card was created using sketch inspiration from Try Stampin on Tuesday, papers from the Recollections Backyard Table 6x6 paper pad, a flower from my stash and a stamped sentiment.  Another card done and will be going postal on Monday.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe as you enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Very pretty, Treva - LOVE that butterfly paper - such fun colors! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Very pretty. Great butterfly paper and flower.