WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Happiest Season of All


Hello Thursday, another hot day here in our area.  I am doing a really quick post to share my last 2020 Christmas in July card.  I used sketch inspiration from CAS(E) 382, pattern paper  from the American Crafts Hot Cocoa 6x6 paper pad, a Momenta poinsettia die and a Hero Arts Clearly Kelly stamp for the sentiment; finished the card by adding a few gold sequins!   I am also sharing this card for the Christmas in July challenge over at  the Die Cut Divas challenge blog.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back!

1 comment:

Michelle N. said...

Love the simplicity of your card-wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!