WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Celebrate the Season


Hello and happy Wednesday, the day after Christmas; I am heading in to work today since I stayed in all day yesterday!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that you enjoyed time with family and friends.  Today  is my parents anniversary I hope their card arrives as it seems a lot of my Christmas cards haven't made it to their destination yet.

Today's project share is another Christmas card that I made using sketch inspiration for the online crop being hosted by Sketch N Scrap on FB.  I used more paper from the American Crafts paper pad, an unbranded die for the stitched circle, a Spellbinders label die and some enamel dots.  I am sharing this card for Any Holiday challenge #384 over at Hiding in my Craft Room and the Anything Goes challenge #79 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and that you will return again soon. I failed at posting daily this month but such is life!

No comments: