WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Season's Greetings


Hello and happy Wednesday, cold in our area again today with the forecast of a possible wintry mix this weekend.  Today's card share uses sketch inspiration from Fall to Layout #100 Take Two over at Palm Trees & Pogo Sticks.  The snowflake chalk looking snowflake paper is from Recollections and I just pulled it from last year's holiday scraps, I tied a bow with some twine, added some gems, stamped the sentiment and added it to the base with some foam adhesive.  I added some wink of stella to the card base but it you can't really see it in the picture.  It has only been five days for my December daily posting, I sure hope I can do it!

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful Wednesday.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Gorgeous! The paper you chose is perfect!