WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, December 3, 2018

First Monday


Hello and happy first Monday of December 2018, mild temps and cloudiness in our area today. Today I am sharing another one of my signature  simple cards that I made using a strip of washi tape, a few enamel dots and a sizzix stamp/die set for the sentiment.  I was gifted that wide roll of washi tape some time ago and decided it was time to use it, washi tape is one of the items that I tend to hoard!  I'm sharing this card for the washi challenge #382 over at Shopping Our Stash and December Anything Goes challenge #29 over at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

Thank you for your visit, have a wonderful week and I hope you'll return soon!

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card. Love the design and colors.