WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Happy Holidays


Hello and happy Tuesday, seasonal weather in the forecast for our area today.  Today I'm sharing a card created using sketch inspiration from Fab Friday sketch #151.  This card came together quickly and I like it!  I used some pattern paper from the Craft Smith Gold Gift 6x6 paper pad, an ornament cut from the  Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge,  some gold glittered tape from Dollar Tree and some trim that I picked up last year from Target.  I'm sharing this card for the Bitten by the Bug 2 ornament challenge and the Anything Goes challenge #76 on Cardz TV.

Take care and I have a terrific Tuesday!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Oo, look at all the gold detail! Very rich and beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Your awesomeness is very inspiring. Love your work.

Caroline said...

This is such a beautiful ornament card! I love the gold accents. It really is stunning. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

moknowsall said...

Simple and elegant. Love it. The gold says it all. You know what looks good together. Thx for joining our BBTB2 challenge.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

wonderful card! thank you so much for joining our ornament challenge at BBTB2

Alicia