WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Wednesday Wanderings


Hello and happy Wednesday cloudy skies in our area today.  I'm doing a quick driveby post to share a smaller version of the open door card that I created for my daughter.  I just reduced the size of the card base and adjusted the scoring and panel layers.  I inked the door layers, cut the wreaths using the Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge, added some stickles and bows made with twine.  The inside panel has a stamped sentiment and a die cut tree.  I'm sharing this for the Happy Holidays challenge #400 over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Thank you for your visit and come back soon!

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Those doors are fabulous! Thank you for joining our “Happy Holidays” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

mum of two said...

This is so pretty! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments