WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, December 7, 2018

Merry Christmas


Hello, happy Friday and welcome to the weekend.  It's cold outside and preparations are being made for the impending winter weather.  Today I am sharing a card using sketch inspiration from challenge #386 from Try Stampin on Tuesday.  The paper came from an Authentique 6x6 paper pad, used a Spellbinders die for the scallop circle, an unbranded die for the sentiment, some hemp cord for the bow and a few gems completes the card!  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #77 over at Cardz TV and the Christmas colors challenge over at Hiding in my Craft Room.

Take care and enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

Christi Conley said...

I saw your card on a challenge I entered and had to stop over to let you know how much I love it! I simply cannot layer papers and such so when I see someone who has done such a fantastic job I have to let them know - beautiful! Happy Holidays, Christi

Donna Scholz said...

You have created a very festive holiday card, Treva! I like the sentiment die a lot!!! You have combined papers and colors to create a card anyone would love to place on their mantle. Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Heather said...

Wow, love the papers you've chosen - they look great together, and I love your use of the scalloped circle - beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!