WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Friends


Hello and happy Thursday, two hour school delay this morning and cloudy skies in our area today. Speaking of school I'm sharing another LO created for one of Baby Girl's albums.  I am trying to complete at least five more LOs by the end of the year.  This LO uses sketch inspiration from one of the challenges from the Merry & Bright online crop hosted on FB by Sketch N Scrap.  Most of the papers used came from an old paper pad that I picked up in TM a few years ago.  I struggled with the LO sketch but I think that it came out fine, I tried to pull some of the colors from both of their clothing.  The base of the LO has embossed dots, I cut the stitched circles for the title using an unbranded die set, used Love Nicole letter dies, painted the butterfly and added some wink a stellar to the stars.  Another LO done with the exception of the journaling which will be hidden.

Take care and hurry back tomorrow for my latest design team project.

No comments: