WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Happy New Year


Hello and happy cold Thursday morning, doing a quick driveby post.  Today's card share is one created using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #296.  I still have my Christmas papers out so I just decided to use a piece of pattern paper from one of the Craft Smith gold foil paper pads and some Recollections gold fold paper, a stamp from one of the Cardz TV stamp sets and a few cuts from the  Create a Critter 2 Cricut cartridge.  I didn't get to send some Christmas cards to my neighbors so I am trying to get a few New Years done within the next few days!

Take care and have a terrific Thursday! I hope you'll come back tomorrow as I'll be sharing my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.

6 comments:

ركن الامثل said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Georgiana said...

Gold is always a great choice, especially for New Years.

Linda Anderson said...

Fabulous!!!!! Love gold foil, so festive and perfect for the New Year! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Christine said...


Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Beautiful work with this clean sketch. The golden shimmer is such fun! Wishing you a blessed New Year with much crafting time to come.
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Alyson Mayo said...

Gold is always a perfect choice for New Years. Your card is clean, festive and the dots are a great choice for the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Dena J said...

Love the rich shine of the gold. A perfect clean card for this week at AHSC. Thank you for sharing!