WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Open House


Hello and happy Sunday, more seasonal temps in the forecast today with a forecast for more rain later this week.  Today I am sharing LO #27, my last LO for 2018, I'd like to get a few more done but I know I can't!  This LO uses sketch inspiration from  Sketch N Scrap challenge #166, I like their sketches and I try to complete at least two of them each month.  I also participate in their FB online crops.    The papers came from the Lori Whitlock kit, The Story of Our Family, Jillibean Soup Bean Board Alphas for the title and some wood veneer embellishments.   I am sharing this LO for the Anything Goes challenge #484 over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Thank you for your visit, hope you continue to enjoy time with family and friends.

6 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

What a fantastic layout! It's so festive and such a nice picture. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Great LO! I haven't scrapped in a couple of years and this really makes me want to get started again!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Lisa said...

Wow, this is amazing Treva!! Glad you could join us this month at Sketch N Scrap, Happy New Year!

Sharon Fontenot said...

The wood embellishments are perfect here. Journaling placement is great. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I always love your scrapbook layouts; they are always simple, yet make an impact. Sadly, I've decided to give up scrapbooking and give memory planning a try. Wish me luck!

StacyLee said...

Awesome use of the sketch, I love the papers you chose and the Jillibean alphas! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!