WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Warmest Wishes


Hello Tuesday, I am back today to share another card that is going postal for the FB card group.  I am sending it as a get well card for another crafter that is not feeling well right now.  I just used some scraps of paper from my stash, a coffee cup die that another crafter made for me last year using her Tim Holtz die, stamped and heat embossed the sentiment.  Take care and have a Terrific Tuesday and try to stay warm!

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Pretty card for a great cause. I need a hot cup so I can feel warmer in this cold weather. I heard we will have snow by Friday. You are just up the road from me so dress warmly and take care.