WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Hello


Happy Tuesday, its freezing cold outside but I know that we need it so won't complain.  I'm just trying to live my life being thankful and grateful for the blessings of grace and mercy.  I'm back today to share another card created using the same paper pad as yesterday.  Even though the pad is called Baby Mine you can use it for other projects as well.  I am just stamped a Hello sentiment, added a few punched butterflies and some Nicole flower blossoms.  This card will be going postal to someone within the next few days once I finish all of the projects from the pad for the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll visit again soon.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thanks for another beautiful card. Hugs...Lois

Papercrafting Princess said...

Simply beautiful!