WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Monday Musings


Hello and Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!  It is cold and brisk outside today,  we had some snow flurries yesterday.  I am off work today and will be getting on the highway soon.  I am headed to another celebration of life for someone from my hometown, so I will get to see my sister and my parents.  Although I didn't have a lot planned for the weekend I didn't get a lot done either!  I hung out with my family on Saturday and I manage to do some craft shopping which is not good, when you go in the store for one thing and you just have to visit the sale and clearance sections.  I did do some crafting over the weekend  which included opening and using two different tools that have been sitting around for more than a year.  My cuttlebug was acting up so I opened my Sizzix Big Kick but I do plan on replacing my cuttlebug at some point; I prefer its size.  I also broke the seal open on my WeR Memory Keepers Gift Box punch board because my daughter wanted to know how it worked, (pictured) need a little more practice with it!  I did manage to finish several cards which I will share this week and I dusted off my selphy printer and printed some pictures so I am one step closer to working on some LOs.  Oh well that's enough sharing for today, I hope you will stop by again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Krafthead said...

I think it turned out nice! Sorry about your Cuttlebug :(