WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, January 22, 2016

Happy Birthday Chiquetta



Hello Friday, everybody in my house  is sleeping in except me, I am about to get dressed and head in to work.  I am going in early so I can leave once the snow starts!  Today I am sharing the birthday card that I made for one of the card angels, her  birthday is today and of course I didn't get it in the mail so that it would arrive on time!  I did another gate fold card using more paper from my scrap stash, ribbon for the band and a sticker for the inside greeting.   I hope Chiquetta has a wonderfully blessed birthday!  I did manage to get a fairly decent picture of the card open and closed.

Be safe, stay warm and enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very cute is the ribbon attached?