WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year


The new year hasn't bought me any additional time to blog or play with my crafting goodies.  The year went out with a bang and I have been trying to catch my breathe so I can find some time to group and come up with a strategy.  I joined another FB group called Create More, Spend Less.  This month's challenges is to use one paper pack and complete multiple projects.  I used WeR Memory 6x6 Baby Mine for the card that I am sharing today and I will make several other cards using this same pad within the next day or two until all of the paper is gone!  I used my SLICE to cut the boat, added a few embellishments and the card was done.  When I finish using the stash I should have a few baby cards to add to my stash.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Happy New Year to you. I'm glad God allowed us to see another year and to continue communicating about our cards, scrapbook and other creations. Your card is lovely as ever.

Gemiel said...

Happy New Year to you too!! My scrapbooking goal this year is to create more and spend less so maybe I should check out that FB group. Your card is so cute. Love the asymmetrical background paper.

Papercrafting Princess said...

That's what I'm trying to do is use my stash. Great card!