WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Inspiration


Hello Wednesday, I'm back today with another card that went postal yesterday.  A member of the FB Card Angel group submitted a request for cards for  her brother that is going through a rough time with some health challenges so I made this card hoping to inspire him until he feels better.  I am also sharing this card for the Birthday Black Tie challenge over at Can You Case It?  They are celebrating their 3rd birthday so if you'd like some inspiration stop by their blog!  When putting this card together I just grabbed some scraps of paper from my stash, a stamp, bubble die and a few sequins and the card was done!  Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll stop by again soon.

5 comments:

Dk said...

Love the abstract design!

LilArtsyWoman said...

I love this card also the paper you selected to make it. The design just makes the card pop. You have to stop, look and enjoy its beauty.

Eva Bussom said...

Treva, super cute card! I love the paper prints! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

Unknown said...

A simple and beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It? --Elizabeth Jeanne (Happy Stamper)

Unknown said...

Treva, Great card! Love the different patterns of the paper! Thanks for joining CYCI! Laura