WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, January 11, 2016

Monday Musings


Hello Monday, the weekend went by way to fast; I guess it didn't help that my calendar was full so that didn't leave too much time for resting.  I'm back today after attending a wonderful life celebration for my daughter's girl scout troop leader on Saturday, so proud of how the girls head up.  We will surely miss her but her legacy of good works will live on.  Yesterday was my birthday so I am happy and grateful that I was able to see another birthday as I've already had to attend two life celebrations this year already.

Today I am sharing the last three cards made from the WeR Memory Makers baby mine paper pad, which means I have completed this month's challenge and now I need to start my LOs.  So long to that paper pad that had been in my stash for sometime, I think I hadn't used it because I was thinking I could only use it for baby projects!  I am sharing this post for this week's super scraps challenge#233 over at Hiding in my Craft Room.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Hello my friend. Three beautiful cards. Happy Birthday to you! I could have included you Friday along with my daughter. Hope you had a "great" one.

Papercrafting Princess said...

Pretty cards!