WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Shaker Card


Hello and happy Thursday, it is so cold and we are bracing ourselves for a snow storm.  I still need to pick up a few items from the grocery store, I am not looking forward to the long lines this afternoon! Today I am sharing a Valentine's Day shaker card that I put together over the weekend, I have just a few more V-Day cards and then I'll be done.  My card is one of the non-bulky shaker cards, I used my fuse tool (which is always a nightmare), I can't seem to apply to correct amount of pressure  I used a Spellbinders die for the window cut out, added a die cut from the Wild Card cricut cartridge, a few gems and a stamped sentiment and the card was done!  I think the paper pad that I used came from the Recollections With Love 6x6 paper pad  Take care and I hope you'll stop by again soon.

3 comments:

Krafthead said...

Beautifully done! i have yet to take the Fuse out of the package :( Soon hopefully...praying for grace at the store and through the storm!

Sharon "Sassy" Butler said...

Cute....thanks for sharing and reminding me about the fuse..lol

The Scrappin Diva said...

Very cute card I will card lift for some Valentine cards as well