WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Happy Birthday


I am back today to share a birthday card that I created for the FB card angel group.  I struggle when it comes to making cards for men because I feel like the color selection is limited.  The sketch inspiration for this card came from sketch challenge #252 over at Try Stampin on Tuesday.  I used the Tim Holtz gear embossing folder, a gear stamp and sentiment stamp from my stash.  I am trying to create more and spend less but my list of items to be purchased is growing!  This is one of those cards that look better in person, not sure if it's the lighting or not but the picture doesn't look clear/sharp.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you a wonderful day.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

I struggle with cards for men also. This is a nice, lovely card for any recipient . I have that folder but seldom use it.

Gemiel said...

I think any man would love to receive this card for his birthday!!!! I'm trying to use my stash more too, but I've seen videos of some new stuff that I know I must have. LOL

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

This is a great masculine card, Treva! I have to admit I love making masculine cards, but don't make them as much as feminine ones just because I don't need to send as many out. Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara H.

Lori said...

I think this is a fantastic masculine card. Love the stamps that you used. Thanks so much for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday!