WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Happy Birthday


I am back today to share a birthday card that I put together for one of my coworkers.  When I was about to leave work for the day on yesterday I decided to put this card together for her because we share the same birthday.  I keep a small stash of stuff in my office because sometime I am asked to make a card for someone.  Our birthday is tomorrow so I needed to leave the card in her mailbox before I left work for the weekend.  I am also sharing this for the tag challenge over at Use Your Stuff.  I cut the tag with the George cricut cartridge.

Take care and enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

SweetScraps said...

Sweet bright and happy birthday card, Thanks for Tagging along at Use Your Stuff!

Lori said...

How awesome that you keep a stash at work for a spur of the moment card! Super cute card and happy birthday to you! Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff!