WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Gate Fold Card


Hello Saturday, I have been trying to share this post all day but life and technical difficulties just kept getting in the way.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together after visiting one of my favorite blogs earlier this week.  There are many variations of this card and this is not the first time I made one.  But  my inspiration this week came from a favorite card shape post over at Lil Artsy Woman.  My card base is 5 1/2 x 8,  embossed side panel layer, stamped sentiment inside,  belly band created with card stock and another stamp.  I am sharing this card for challenge #234 - Embossing over at Hiding in my Craft Room.  I wanted to share  a picture of the inside but I had a hard time uploading it, oh well such is life!

Thank you for your visit and I hope you will return soon.

4 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Loving the red and white!

Miss Misi said...

Lovely! I see you've been creative already this year. I need to get busy.

LilArtsyWoman said...

Oh, oh, oh, so pretty. I like what you did with your card and giving Lil Artsy Woman a place on your blog. Thank you so much.

Gemiel said...

What a pretty card!! Love the embossed hearts!