WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wednesday Wanderings


Hello and happy Wednesday, we are still working our way through the blizzard.  I went back to work yesterday and the federal government opened back up today!  I'm not sure the kids will be going to school at all this week!  We are still waiting for someone, anyone to come plow our street but maybe the warmer temps will have to do.  I am back today to share another card that I made using the Echo Park This & That paper pad, I cut the polaroid die with my cameo and heat embossed the stamped sentiment.  I really like how the card came out and it will probably be going postal soon!

3 comments:

Krafthead said...

Beautiful card! I love the polaroid with those papers~

Gemiel said...

Love your card! The patterned paper is the perfect background for the polaroid frame.

LilArtsyWoman said...

I love how this card came out also. That paper you used is beautiful. The sun melted the snow around in my neighborhood because VDOT doesn't come our way.