WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Christmas 2018


Hello and happy Wednesday, seasonal temps and cloudiness in our area today.   Today's project share is my first LO of the year and it uses pictures taken in December 2018!  I used pattern papers from the  Craftsmart Say Freeze paper pad, a snowman diecut from Cardz TV that came with a stamp set that I won, some Jolee snowflakes and gift box diecuts from the Create-a-Critter 2 Cricut cartridge.  In an effort to use up more of my stash I pulled out some Thickers for the title, I am going to be more intentional about using more of  my stash this year.  I wasn't going to put up a tree but my daughter wanted a snowman tree so I picked up that sad looking tree from the store and it is still sitting in the corner of the dining room!  I'm sharing this LO for the Mystery Bag Challenge #22 over at Soul Scrappers.

Thank you for your visit, hope you'll return soon; I will be sharing my design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog on Friday!

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is so beautiful. How is your daughter doing?

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! What a fun layout! and good for you trying to use up what you already have... I know it can be hard at times... so good luck!

Theresa