WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Hello


Good morning, it is Sunday 1:00 AM and I just woke up from a long nap.  I went to a crop earlier and it was raining and I was cold so I decided to take a nap not thinking I wouldn’t wake up until now.  I was having a wired dream so I needed to get up.  So on with sharing my post of a card that I put together using sketch inspiration from Try Stampin’ on Tuesday #439.   I used more papers from one of my Ki Memories 6x6 paper pads, the Freshly Picked Cricut cartridge for the gnome, some Paper Studio gems and a Bo Bunny stamp for the sentiment.  I am sharing this card for challenge #411 - Gnome Sweet Gnome over at Shopping Our Stash.

Thank you for your visit, hope you will return soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, gotta to love how those “quick” naps turn into the rest we needed! Your gnome guy is super cute! He looks like he’s ready for St. Patrick’s day!

Heather said...

Love this little guy, Treva - great colors, and amazing socks! Lol. So so fun! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna said...

Super cute wee gnome!!
Thanks for joining the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "Gnome Sweet Gnome" challenge!

Scrapper69 said...

Gnomes are so popular right now!! Your card is super CUTE!!

Theresa