WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Happy Birthday Miss Gail


Hello and happy cold Tuesday!  We survived yesterday’s gun rally without incident.  Today's project share is a card that I made for a family friend, I put it in the mail on Saturday, I hope she receives it today.   The papers came from the My Mind's Eye A Happy Heart 6x6 paper pad, a Sizix die for the cake, Paper Studio stamp for the sentiment and a few enamel stars finished this birthday card.  I feel like I am doing okay with using intentional items from my stash but I have a long way to go and hope to become more organized so that I can use up the paper scraps quickly!  I'm sharing this for the Anything Goes challenge #106 over at Cards TV.

Thank you for visit, stay warm and hurry back soon!

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love this gorgeous beauty. The selection of papers is amazing.

Scrapper69 said...

Beautiful Birthday Card!

Theresa