WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, January 27, 2020

Monday Musings


Hello and happy Monday, cold and sunny in today's forecast.  As we mourn the loss of a sports icon, his daughter and seven other individuals we are reminded to never take anything for granted and live each day to its fullest.  Today's project share is a birthday card created for the Birthday Bash Card challenge over at Soul Scrappers.  I put this card together while I was at Saturday's crop and forgot to make note of which My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad I used.  The cake, candle, and sentiment all came from an older Sizzix stamp and die set.  I used some pearls from the Hobby Lobby wedding section that I picked up on clearance a few years ago.  I'm just trying to use up some items that have been sitting way too long!

Thank you for your visit and if you happen to see my friend Gloria wish her a happy birthday!

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Yes, it is so sad for all the families of the crash victims. I love your beautiful birthday card.

Scrapper69 said...

Super Cute Birthday card!

Theresa