WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Happy Birthday


Hello and happy Thursday, more seasonal temps in today's forecast with peaks of sunshine.  Today's project share is a birthday card created for one of my scrappin' besties grandmother who will be celebrating her 90th birthday in March.  I used sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap  card sketch #162, papers and ephemera from the Jen Hadfield My Bright Life collection.  I'm thinking I might need to add some gems or enamel dots before I put it in the mail.  Embellishments are a part of my intentional items that I need to use on as many projects as possible.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon!

5 comments:

StacyLee said...

Treva I really love what you've done with the sketch on this card! That line by Jen Hadfield is so pretty, and the sentiment embellishment is perfect on this! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Migdalia said...

A beautiful card! Great take on the sketch.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card and cool take on the sketch :) Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!
Tina-DT

Lisa said...

Beautiful card, I'm sure she will love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! What a beautiful card! I love the floral paper! A perfect take on that sketch!

Theresa