WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, January 6, 2020

Lost Post


Hello and happy first Monday, feeling a little under the weather today.   I've been trying to solve the mystery of what happened to my first Friday post; it looks like I wrote over it so here goes an abbreviated version.  I still have several holiday cards and LOs that I plan to do so stick with me while I try to finish them.  I created this card using paper scraps from a Simple Stories Kit from a few years ago.  I have way too many paper scraps and they just never seem to go away.  The foil strip is a Recollections piece and the enamel dots are from Teresa Collins (I think).  I shared this card on the Cardz TV challenge #105 and the Happy Holidays challenge #410 over at Shopping Our Stash.  Although the previous links are not good I decided not to re-post them!

Take care and have marvelous Monday

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Happy New year my crafting friend. A beautiful card from your hands to my view. I'm enjoying it. Have a beautiful day.

Scrapper69 said...

Happy New Year!!!! Sorry I've been MIA - lots of things have been going on... :) I hope you had a fabulous holiday! Adorable card! I love it when scrap pieces come together to create something awesome! - :)

Theresa