WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, January 13, 2020

Dream...then Do


Hello and happy Monday, another mild temperature day in the forecast.  I started this post late last night butI fell asleep before I finished so here I am sharing it this morning!  I feel like I could go back to sleep but I must get ready for work, hoping to get in the office early so I can leave early.  Today’s project share is a card created using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap card sketch #161 and paper from  the My Mind’s Eye A Happy Heart paper pad and a CASual Fridays stamp.  The paper and  stamp are my intentional items for this card, I have just a few more sheets of paper left in the pad  and the plan is to finish using the pad this week!

Thank you for your visit, have a wonderful week.  I hope you’ll return soon.

9 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is an awesome, beautiful card. Love the sentiment and the collection of papers used on this project.

mamawcindy said...

Hello Treva, Love your card, love the paper and that sentiment. So uplifting! Hope you have a wonderful week.
cindys-greencricut

Deanna said...

Pretty! LOVE the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Scrapper69 said...

I love the sweet sentiment and beautiful papers!


Theresa

StacyLee said...

What a pretty card and inspirational sentiment! Great job with the sketch, thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lisa said...

This is a beautiful card Treva! I just love this sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Chris C said...

So pretty - love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Sharon Fontenot said...

Simply gorgeous! Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

Lori said...

This is such a pretty card! Love that color combo! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!