WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Thank You So Much


Hello and happy cloudy Tuesday afternoon, stopping in to do a quick drive by post.  I made this super simple, but cute card for a card challenge over at Soul Scrappers.  I used the swiss dots embossing folder, a CTMH stamp for the sentiment and a  diecut that has been sitting in my stash for a while.  I remember cutting some extras while working on another project.  The flower pot is a cut from the Walk in my Garden Cricut cartridge which is the intentional item from my stash used on this card; I added some wink of stellar to the tulips but you can't see it in the picture. This card will be going postal this week as part of my resolution not to hoard my cards.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back soon!

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

A beautiful card. I'm loving all the elements you used to create it.

Scrapper69 said...

Super sweet card! I like the embossed background and the pretty flowers... the sentiment goes perfectly too! Fab card!

Theresa