WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Just Because


Hello and happy Thursday, another cold day here in the commonwealth.  Wishing my sister Alexia a happy birthday; not sure if she reads my blog or not!  Today I am sharing a card that I created using a sketch shared by Craft with Te last week.  I used the last few scraps of paper from the My Mind's Eye Happier 6x6 paper pad, a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment and some Recollections enamel hearts.
Another card created and ready to go postal!

Thanks for your visit, I hope you'll stop by tomorrow as I will be sharing my design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Pretty! I love the colors!

Theresa