WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Something New


Hello and happy Sunday, mild weather day here in our area.  I went to a crop yesterday but I can’t say that I got too much done.  I did manage to finish this card using a napkin given to us by our host, this is something that was on my craft to do list and now I can say that it’s done!  After watching numerous videos I decided to use the quick and simple technique for applying the napkin to the card stock.  The napkin was so pretty that it was easy, I just gathered papers, dies and a stamp for the sentiment; made a few cuts and the card came together quickly.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon.

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

I LOVE the bright pattern on this one! Great card!

Theresa