WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, January 31, 2020

National Hot Chocolate Day


Hello and happy Friday night, just getting back in from an emergency trip home to support my mother.  Today’s super cute card was created as part of a sketch challenge over on the Scraps of Color FB page.  When I saw the sketch this morning it was right after I saw that it was National Hot Chocolate Day so I decided to make this card in the early hours of the morning.  I  was super excited since I don’t drink coffee but love hot chocolate.  I used papers from the Pebbles Girl Squad 6x6 paper pad and a CTMH stamp for the sentiment.  I am sharing this card for challenge #107 at Cards TV.

Thank you for your visit, hope you have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

I hope all is okay with your mom! I LOVE that Pattern Paper! Where did you get it from? Super cute card!

Theresa