WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, January 17, 2020

Service with a Smile


Hello and happy Friday, seasonal temps in today's forecast.  I am back today to share my second completed LO for 2020.  The LO uses a picture taken of Baby Girl last summer while she was working at her first real job!  She started off as a counter, hostess but was reassigned while she away at school; she has mixed feelings about working for tips only! This whole LO contains most items from my list of intentional supplies, scrap paper, a brad and some metal embellishments. I cut the cake and cutting board using the From my Kitchen Cricut cartridge, cut the title using Designer Calendar, Create-a-Critter and Phrases cartridges.   I just need to add the journaling and this one will be ready for the book!  I am sharing this LO for the Anything Goes challenge #106 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Awe, how cute! Adorable layout! She looks happy at her job! She may not realize it but tip money is better than minimum wage! My niece is a school teacher and on weekends works at a restaurant and does 10x's better in tips than her average pay of teaching... Sad really, but she loves both jobs! :) Have a great weekend!

Theresa

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love the layout but.... Baby Girl's smile though!!!!!