WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Picture Day


Hello and happy hump day,  almost Friday let the weekend begin.   Warmer temps for the next few days!  Not sure what happened with the date on yesterday's post so I decided to post today to try to get back on track,  So what's on tap for your weekend?  I have just one thing planned on Saturday but as usual the teenage daughter always has something to do.  My sister is coming up so I'll go to a football game with her or rather it may be more like we'll tailgate and hangout.  Today I am sharing another LO for our daughter's high school album using her school pictures from last year.  I used various papers and embellishments from my stash including a cut from the Teen Scene cricut cartridge.

Take care and have a wonderful Wednesday.

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

She is such a pretty girl! I have yet to use that cartridge...nice LO

The Scrappin Diva said...

Baby girl is growing up on us....with her cute self.....great LO
I need to make one real quick tonight.