WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving


Hello and Happy Turkey Day, I hope you, your family and friends are blessed abundantly as we celebrate thankfulness!  Today I am sharing another card that I put together using the same sketch as yesterday's post from Sunday Stamps so I will be sharing this card for their  #140 skerch challenge.  I used more of my paper scraps,  a Stampendous stamp that has been in my stash for a long time, some sequins and a leftover leaf diecut.  I am also sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge over at  Die Cuttin Divas. and the Show Thanks over at Hiding in my Craft Room.  Take care and enjoy your holiday.

3 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well....beautiful card

Georgiana said...

Great sentiment. Thank you for joining our “Anything Goes” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

Monika Reeck said...

great sentiment Agree
and lovely DP too
nice using our sketch
nice card
many thanks to play with us at Sunday Stamps this time
Hugs
Monika