WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Thursday Musings


Hello and happy Thursday, another nice day here in our area.  So are you ready for the weekend, anything exciting planned?  I'm back today to share another card that I created for the FB card angel group and it has already gone postal!  The pattern paper came from some leftover scraps of paper that I used to cover a composition book for my daughter for one of her mentoring groups; it came from the DCWV Teenage Dream Stack.  The solid cardstock is some Bazzill that I picked up in TM, I also used some Recollections ribbon and enamel dots from my stash.  The stamp is one from the set that was created exclusively for the FB card angel group.  I am sharing this card for this week's Freestyle challenge #273 over at Hiding in my Craft Room.  Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll come back soon.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is an awesome card and I like that paper.

Dk said...

You already know that I love it! Keep up the good work!