WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Give Thanks


Hello Thursday, tomorrow is Friday and my Thanksgiving cards aren't ready for the mail so I've got to really work tonight!  Today I sharing a super simple card that I put together using sketch inspiration from sketch #22 over at Paper Play Sketches.  I just used leftover papers from cards that I made earlier, a sticker from a First Thanksgiving sticker pack that I picked up in TM recently  and a Fiskars stamp that has been in my stash for a long time.  It seems a little off balance so I may need to straighten the turkey before the card goes postal.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you will come back again soon.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Cute, cute, cute....love this card!

Georgiana said...

Great turkey with all those colorful feathers. Thank you for joining our Sketch Challenge this week at Paper Play Sketches.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Paper Play Sketches DT

Lori said...

I love that colorful turkey against the orange background! Super cute card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Play Sketches! -Lori DT