WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Merry & Bright


Hello Tuesday, showers and warm temps in our area today.  Prayers for the Ohio State community and the residents of Gaitlinburg, Tennessee, so sad.  I am back today to share another card that I put together last night using sketch inspiration from sketch #141 over at Can You Case It?  I used paper from a Craft Smith 6x6 paper pad that I picked up in Michaels last year.  The stamp is one of my recent TM clearance purchases and the bling has been in my stash forever.  I like the simplicity of the sketch and the card,  I am now halfway to my total for my 2016 holiday cards.  I am also sharing this for sketch #277 - Any Holiday challenge over at Hiding in My Craft Room.  Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll stop by again soon.

5 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

love the colors, I need to start on mine

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card nice choice of paper thanks for sharing!!!

char said...

Really cute Christmas card! Love the paper! Thanks for playing with us at CYCI? this week. Char

Eva Bussom said...

Awesome colors and design elements! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Great choice of paper... love how you brought the whole card together! Perfect Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with CYCI! ~ Crystal