WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, November 14, 2016

Thankful


Hello Monday,  today I am sharing a card created using a TH Sizzix embossing folder.  I have a really hard time adding embellishments when the background is completely filled with words. The inspiration for this card came from a project shared by tellHimthanku (Tina) on you tube.  In addition to the embossing folder I used three different distress inks along with some Recollections bling and flowers that I picked up on clearance from Michael's last week.  I have mixed feelings about how it came out so I may do something different when I use the Christmas embossing folder.  Thank you for your visit, i hope you will come back by again soon.

4 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

It's beautiful....Love the rich colors of fall!

LilArtsyWoman said...

So beautiful and it goes with the fall season!

The Scrappin Diva said...

I think it came out beautiful

Dk said...

Love!!!