WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Saturday Musings


Good morning, it's cold outside and I didn't want to get up.  Now to get motivated to do what I need to get done today.  I don't drink coffee so I am having a cup of hot chocolate as I plot today's course.  I spent last night hanging out with a small group of crafting buddies online creating and sharing.  Today I am sharing one of the cards that I created and shared as our theme for the evening was thankfulness.  I used sketch inspiration from sketch #8 from Mary over at  Cardz TV so I am also sharing this card for their Anything Goes Designer Challenge #4.  I was lucky enough to win challenge #3 so if you are looking for some great inspiration head on over to Cardz TV.  I used papers from several different 6x6 pads, a dot embossing folder, some sequins and a Stampendous stamp.  Take care and enjoy your day.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is so beautiful as always. Congrats on being #3

Papercrafting Princess said...

Sweet sentiment!

The Scrappin Diva said...

You are really working those scraps love the colors and the sentiment

Shawnee said...

I love the colors you used on your card. Your sentiment is perfect as well. Thank you for joining us at CardzTV Anything Goes Challenge.