WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Season's Greetings


Happy Pre-Thanksgiving!  So what are you doing today, I'm at work and counting down until the end of the day.  My original plan was to come in early so I could leave early but that didn't happen so I may be here until 5.   I am not really cooking anything for tomorrow so working until the end of the work day is fine with me.  I am so thankful for MIL as she enjoys cooking so she is preparing the meal for tomorrow and baby girl will going over to help since she is out of school today.  I wanted to share this super simple card that I put together this morning using sketch #140 from Sunday Stamps.  I used paper scraps from one of the pads that I used last year along with one of the Crafter's Companion sentiment dies  that I picked up in TM, a Recollections snowflake sticker and a few gems.  Take care and I hope you'll come back soon.

2 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

I love this sketch I will have to make a few of my Christmas cards using this.....beautiful colors in this card

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card and colors.