WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Thinking of You


Hello and happy Tuesday, more seasonal temperatures this week.  How's the weather in your area?  I am back today to share another card for the FB card angel group, since the recipient likes pink  I went to my stash and pulled the stuff that I used to make this card rather quickly.  The sketch inspiration came from challenge #99 over at  Fab Friday, which was shared with me by my crafting buddy Felisa over at The ScrapinDiva as we hung out over the weekend completing some projects.  

Take care and thank you for your visit.

4 comments:

Krafthead said...

I love the color combo and that FLOWER!! Gorgeous~

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is so beautiful...great job!

The Scrappin Diva said...

love this paper....you nailed it

Amanda Mertz said...

Very pretty and sure to lift someone's spirits. I like the plaid DSP; it works perfectly with the tropical flower. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!