WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Tuesday Musings


Hello and happy voting day, it took me a little less than an hour from start to finish!  I'm back today to share a birthday card that I made for one of my daughter's friends who turned 16 last week.  She is really into sneakers (her uncle works for Nike)  and her favorite color is green.  The sneaker pattern paper is another sheet from the DCWV Teenage Dream Stack,  this stack is turning out to be one of my go to stacks!  Twine and a stamp that has been in my stack for a while completed this card.  Take care and have a terrific Tuesday.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is another beautiful card with some gorgeous paper...tfs!

Krafthead said...

I am digging that paper! You did a great job on this~