WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, November 28, 2016

Altered Index Card


Hello Monday, I am back today to share an altered index card that I did for a You Tube challenge.  I don't have a YT channel but I frequent if for inspiration and challenges so I decided to do this one offered by Ethnic Green Living.  The only stipulation was to use the colors green, aqua, pink, and gold, the base of the index card is green in the picture looks more yellow but it is a shade of light green.  Everything used on the card came from my stash as I am back to spending only what I need as I have to get this arsenal of supplies down as I have become a borderline hoarder.  I even donated some crafty stuff over the holidays as I'm sure there will be more donations soon as I attempt to organize and use more stuff.  I am also sharing this project for the Challenge #148 - Anything but a card over at PDE Linky Party.  Take care and have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

msafrocentric2012 said...

Thanks for sharing. I need to get to that no more spending status.

The Scrappin Diva said...

another great creation, hopefully I can get one out tomorrow